Tron (TRX) Main Net launch is just around the corner. It is set to take place less than two weeks from now and the excitement is continually growing.
While it’s preparing for the launch, the Tron website can be seen as having gone through a massive revamping with a brand new and prominent color scheme and an easier to navigate UI.
There is also important latest news regarding the project at the bottom of the website and there’s also a tracker of the price of TRX in the markets.
The Main Net will be launched on May 31 and the migration of the token to the new Tron blockchain is set to occur from June 21 to June 25.
This whole process will be an automatic one for the token that would have been transferred by their owners to the exchanges by June 24.
If you miss the deadline there will be announced a token exchange counter to exchange your tokens for the new TRX on the Main Net.
Exchanges and wallets that are supporting the TRX migration
Here are the exchange platforms and wallets that support the Tron (TRX) migration:
- Bittrex, currently ranked 21st on CoinMarketCap
- Bitfinex, currently ranked 4th
- Gate.io is currently ranked 15th
- Binance, a famous exchange founded in Shanghai ranked 3rd
- Coinrail, a South Korean Exchange that is optimized for users and cares for user convenience and safety
- Coinnest, one of the largest cryptocurrencies in South Korea
- Zebpay, the first Indian Exchange to offer TRX/XRP trading pairs
- Bitpie Wallet, which provides easy functions such as built-in exchanges and instant trade
- Bixin, one of the largest blockchain wallets that support BTC, ETH, TRX and more
- RightBTC, the first global cryptocurrency trading platform in Dubai, ranked 31st on Coinmarketcap
TRX migration will start on June 21 with 10 noted options for crypto-traders to use for the token migration. It really looks like the Main Net launch and TRX migration are in good hands with the current Tron Foundation team.