BLU, the American products company headquartered in Miami, FL is in the Mobile industry since 1995 and launched the Blu Phones in 2010. It also has a division in Hong-Kong which makes it a global company. A lot of our readers were confused in choosing a Blu phone for their needs, that’s why we’ve created this post.
Best BLU Phones
Buying the best product not just reduces the burden that won’t come with the best device. But the best might change from person to person. For instance, An Android Developer would prefer a device which has better CPU and RAM and a Photographer might prefer a device which has a wonderful camera. However, while making this list, we’ve kept in mind all the features and have ranked the devices accordingly. In case you come across another BLU device which deserves to be in this list, please get in touch with us, if we think that the device is worth being added to our list, we’ll surely add it. Also, please comment down with your choice, so that other readers can read your opinion on a particular device.
1. BLU Vivo XL3
- BLU's Most Up-to-date telephone brings Oreo on the Affordable. The phone packs a 5.5-inch screen with 1,440 x 720 resolution and has a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 chip under the hood.
- If you're trying to find a dual-camera telephone, then you are likely to be let down from the Vivo XL3. The system incorporates one 13-megapixel detector on the trunk, using f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and LED flash. On the front sits a 13-megapixel selfie snapper too using flash.
- We must also mention that the brand new phone advantages from BLU's brand new facial recognition technology which should enable users to unlock their phones using their face in a matter of moments. What is more, a fingerprint scanner is contained on the trunk.
- It can be completely charged in around 1.5 hours using into the 5V/2A fast charger at the retail bundle. The new phone is presently available for purchase on Amazon in Silver. Clients can catch it for a cheap $189.99.
2. BLU Vivo X
3. BLU Life One X3
- Beginning our excursion on the exterior, the Life One X3's metal construction makes it fine to check at, however, nixes some ideas of wireless charging you may have had. Interrupting the aluminum back is a bulge that homes the 13 MP Principal camera, even though there's absolutely no fingerprint detector nearby you will want to appear beneath the 5.5-inch Complete HD screen to locate it.
- Over the screen is your cellphone's 13 MP Selfie camera with a built in LED flash module on the opposite side of the earpiece. Regrettably, that earpiece does not double as a speaker you'll discover that speaker beside the microUSB port in the base. That saddens me, seeing the way the change to USB Type-C was made apparent, but it is likely a cost-saving step.
- Underneath the hood, the octa-core MediaTek 6753 chipset and 3 GB of RAM electricity the Life One X3, together with all the 32 GB of internal storage fostered from the microSD card slot that supports up to a different 64 GB of space. The main attraction, however, is that the substantial 5,000 mAh battery, which BLU states will provide you 2 days of regular usage.
- Eventually, Android Nougat can be obtained from the box, and there's not any telling if or if the Life One X3 will get Android Oreo. BLU is not exactly famous for timely upgrades, nor can it be known for version upgrades, so your guess is as good as mine.
All in all, the Life One X3 is not blazing new paths, but in its $150 cost through Amazon, it does not have to. My sole concern is how far has BLU's standing, which was not good to start with, been dinged since hammering out a software upgrade that bricked Life One X2 devices. The business has since issued a software fix, but it was not a great appearance.
In any event, you can buy the Life One X3 in the hyperlink below. Funny enough, the press release says that the telephone can be obtained for $250, so I am not positive whether that is a temporary price fall or a mistake on BLU's part.
4. BLU VIVO 8L
- The Smartphone is powered with an Octa heart MediaTek MT6755 Processor. A 4 GB of RAM & Mali-T860 MP2 graphics chip ensures phone runs easily even the most memory intensive software & nevertheless shows no signs of lag. 64 GB of internal storage could be enlarged to 64 GB by means of a microSD card.
- The Telephone includes an inch display with IPS LCD screen using a resolution of 1080 x 1920 in 401 ppi. The display can be protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass.
- BLU Vivo 8L includes a 13 camera back camera along with 16-megapixel front camera. Additionally, it supports Face Detection and large dynamic range (HDR) imaging.
5. BLU VIVO 8
- It includes an integrated mic (front-mounted) sensor) Aside from that, the telephone has an accelerometer, gyro sensor, proximity and compass detectors. It's backed with a non-removable Li-Po 4010 mAh battery charging. It's offered in gold and black colors.
- Blu Vivo 8 has been started in August 2017 & runs on Android 7.0 OS. The Smartphone is available in two color choices i.e. Black, Gold and includes a built-in fingerprint sensor as the principal security feature, together with the host of connectivity choices concerning 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi Bluetooth capacities.
- The Smartphone is powered by two GHz Octa heart Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Processor. A 4 GB of RAM & Mali T860 graphics chip ensures phone runs easily even the most memory intensive software & nevertheless shows no signs of lag. 64 GB of internal storage could be enlarged to 64 GB by means of a microSD card.
- The Telephone includes an inch display with complete HD IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 in 401 ppi. The display can be shielded by a Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Blu Vivo 8 includes a 13 camera back camera along with 16 megapixel front camera. The Smartphone has a minimal camera aperture of 2.0. Additionally, it supports Face Detection and large dynamic range (HDR) imaging.
6. BLU VIVO 5R
- The smartphone sports a metallic body and features fingerprint scanner in the rear panel which also contain encrypted file management program. Additionally, it will come with DTS Surround Sound feature.
- The Blu Vivo 5R comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD screen with curved glass in the front. The 8.1mm lean smartphone operates Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Underneath the hood, the smart phone is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek 6753 chip with Mali-T720 images GPU and 3GB of RAM.
- The most recent Blu offering sports a 13-megapixel megapixel back camera using Sony IMX258 detector, Stage Detection Autofocus (PDAF), LED flash, and an f/2.0 aperture. A number of these camera features include smart scene, specialist style, HDR, smart scan, gif, text recognition, time-lapse, nighttime, mood photograph, and PicNote.
- The smartphone communicates 32GB of inbuilt storage, which is enlarged via microSD card (up to 64GB).
- The smartphone is available at Slate Grey and Lush Gold. It steps 154.3x75.6x8.1mm and weighs only 161 g.
7. BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
- Along with this comes the bigger BLU Vivo XL3 Plus too, which was recorded on the US firm's site a month sans a recommended cost point or launching date. The small 6-incher can be up available on Amazon in a significant markdown of $70 for a limited period only.
- If you rush, you can find the 5.5-inch BLU Vivo XL3 in exchange for $109.99 rather than its own $189 MSRP, whilst that the XL3 Plus prices $129.99. Both devices are really similar, sharing a 13MP lens camera, 3GB RAM count, 32GB inner storage area, and a 3,000mAh battery.
- They sport wide 18:9 HD+ displays also, so the more compact version really delivers the greater pixel density.
For some mysterious reason, the “routine
8. BLU Energy Diamond Mini
BLU Energy Diamond Mini made for its more suitable functioning experience Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), a proposed update to v6.0 (Marshmallow) BLU Energy Diamond Mini equips Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 chip with Mediatek MT6580 Chipset. BLU Energy Diamond Mini has built-in 4 GB, 512 MB RAM for top end functionality. BLU Energy Diamond Mini provides a fantastic talk-time with Removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
BLU Energy Diamond Mini specifications and features.
- BLU Energy Diamond Mini includes 4.0 inches (~54.3percent screen-to-body ratio) display.
- BLU Energy Diamond Mini takes videos & photos with 5 MP camera, with the fantastic attributes of autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch attention, face detection. BLU Energy Diamond Mini empowers users to capture sharp, detailed movie, images & Recording.
- BLU Energy Diamond Mini has built in 4 GB, 512 MB RAM for top end functionality.
9. Blu R2 Plus
The Smartphone is powered by 1.3 GHz Octa heart MediaTek 6753 Processor. A 3 GB of RAM ensures mobile runs easily even the most memory intensive software & nevertheless shows no signs of lag. 32 GB of internal storage could be enlarged to 64 GB by means of a microSD card.
The Telephone includes a sizable 3000 mAh battery to help it has 5.5 inch display with an FHD screen using a resolution of 1080 x 1920. The display can be protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass. Blu R2 Plus includes a 13 megapixel back Camera along with 13 megapixel front camera.
10. Blu Advance A6
- It packs 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage that is inbuilt, which is expandable via microSD around 32GB.
- In terms of optics, the Blu Advance A6 comes with an 8-megapixel rear megapixel camera and 1080p movie recording at 30fps.
- For selfie, there's a 5-megapixel front camera, both comprising LED flash modules. It's an aluminum frame layout and smooth metal rear cover which feels great in your hand. Sensors on the telephone contain an accelerometer.
- Lava's final significant launching this season in Canada was for its Blu Studio Selfie 3.
- The newest budget smartphone boast of a superior metallic layout and selfie camera.
- The Blu Studio Selfie 3 smartphone sport an 8-megapixel rear megapixel camera using a f/2.4 aperture using LED flash and includes an 8-megapixel front camera. The front camera can be accompanied with an LED flash to catch bright self-portraits and very clear video chatting.
- The device service 4G LTE connectivity also is priced at CDN$109.99.
- The handset will soon be provided in Black and Gold colour choices.
- The smartphone also includes 5.0-inch HD 2.5D screen and 1GB RAM. It includes 8GB of storage that is inbuilt, that will be further afield through microSD card up to 32GB.
Our list has been analysed by more than 15 smartphone experts in the Smartphone community and they think that the list is perfect and we’ve ranked them very well. However, we do welcome feedback from our readers, in case you find a device which is worth being added to this list, please get in touch with us in the comment section, we’ll check if the device is worth being added, if it is, we’ll add it. If you buy a smartphone from the list we’ve made, make sure that you comment about the device, it would be helpful to other readers around.