Clash of Clans is a very famous game. Millions of people around the world play this game almost every single day and have been playing it ever since the game was launched.
Clash of Clans is basically an Android application and it involves building and managing armies.
These armies can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes.
They can be used not just for guarding your territory but also for plundering other’s clans.
The players can play for trophies and can play to win leagues.
However, what would you do if you have been an android user and wanted to change your phone to perhaps something like a Lumia 950 or a Lumia 950 XL, which is a windows phone?
The clash of clans for the Windows phone has no official application yet, so would you actually stop playing the game? Well, the good news is that you do not have to.
Windows 10 is a versatile operating system. With its evolution, though it has become more advanced, it has lost some of its meaningless complexity, which is a good start.
Android and iOs app developers will now find it extremely easy to import the applications into windows 10 devices.
However, till the time such arrangements are not made, what will clash of Clans fans do about playing the game on the windows Phone?
There is a way and it can only be possible if you have a phone running on the windows phone 10 OS.
- Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB from https://mega.nz/#!Lh93DIoa!rCygiMQg4KKdbWFF2nX0ZbahFl_BcZOU-G2hZ8uRlfA and extract the files.
- After wconnect.rar has been extracted, your job is to install the pOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe file from the folder where you are extracting the files.
- After this, in your windows phone that works on windows 10, visit the following path – Settings > Update and Security > For developers > Enable Developers Mode > Turn on Device Discovery.
- Now select the pair option and note the code that had been received.
- Link the PC and the Windows Phone using a phone cable.
- Go to the wconnect folder. Right click while pressing down the shift button. You will se an option to open the command window. Once here, type the command wconnect.exe.usb and press enter.
- Now you will be asked to enter the code that you had earlier copied.
- Find the adbar.rar file and extract it. It will give you a folder called platform tools folder.
- Download the apk of Clash of Clans from Google and move it to the platform tools folder.
- Reopen the command window and type adb device.
- After this, type adb install com.supercell.<file name of the downloaded CoC with version number>
- Hit enter On successful installation a success notification will be seen on the phone. If not, you will have to try again.