The E3 2018 will open in almost two months from now. The most anticipated annual event for players will once again take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center between June 12th and 14th. Here are the E3 2018 schedule and everything that is known, so far.
E3 2018 will be full of cool conferences and future games announcements
This will be the opportunity for the main players in the industry to boost public interest with a cascade of announcements, trailers, and original presentations of new projects. An update was given on the planning of this year’s various conferences.
As every year now, the various conferences of publishers and manufacturers will most often be held on the sidelines of the show, a few days before its official launch. And again this year, the team behind the E3 2018 site will make efforts to ensure the most comprehensive coverage possible of the event.
Here is the preliminary schedule of the various important dates for this new edition of the show. This schedule, however, might suffer changes as conference schedules are officialized by the various video games industry big players.
E3 2018 Schedule
E3 2018 will start on Tuesday, June 12th and will end on Thursday, June 14th, 2018. The event, as usual, will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center. However, some of the press conferences will be held before the main event, starting with June 9th
Officially Confirmed Conferences that take place prior to the main event – Starting with June 9th
- Electronic Arts – Possibly will focus on FIFA 19 but some rumors say EA will also announce the future The Sims 5 title;
- Microsoft – Will talk about State of Decay 2 alongside Ori and the Will of Wisps. Also, fans expect news on Halo 6;
- Bethesda – The company might come out with the announcement regarding Fallout, Dishonored, Elder Scrolls but could also release something on a long-awaited title, Doom 2: Hell On Earth;
- Ubisoft – The developers might focus on the announcement of Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Skull and Bones. Also, it might be possible to present something about the future The Crew 2;
- Nintendo – Nintendo E3 presentation will focus on a whole bunch of future releases but it might also announce the release of Fortnite on Nintendo Switch;
Unconfirmed Press Conferences, yet
- Sony PlayStation;
- PC Gamer Show;
In conclusion, E3 2018 schedule shows cool announcements of future releases, as Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Ubisoft has already confirmed their presence at E3 2018.