This media player might have changed its name but it hasn’t become less popular. Kodi was previously known to users as XMBC and it’s a great tool for Smart TVs. The most recent version is Kodi 17, available as a beta and full version too.
What’s so great about Kodi? The add-ons, of course! You can install some to make it amazing and Exodus is a must have add on.
Follow the guide below to see all the steps required to install Exodus on the last version of Kodi.
- Open Kodi and look for the left sidebar -> Settings
- Go to ‘System Settings’ and in the left sidebar, at the end you will see ‘Expert’ mode which you must turn on.
- Under ‘Add-ons’ switch on the option ‘Unknown Sources’. You’ll be prompted with a warning, and you must choose ‘Yes’.
This is how you’ve made Kodi let you install Add-ons from Unknown Sources. Now you must get the Exodus into Kodi 17 Krypton.
- At the top left corner open ‘Settings’ and go to ‘File Manager’
- Select ‘Add Source’, click on the ‘<none>’ text.
- Type ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/’, name this source as you like it and press ‘ok’.
- Go to menu and select Add-ons.
- Under Add-ons you’ll see ‘Package Installer’ (top left corner icon).
- Select ‘Install from zip file’ and select the name you have given to the source you previously inserted.
- Under it select ‘Kodi-repos’ and inside you’ll select ‘English’
- In the ‘English’ folder select ‘repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip’
- The Exodus repository will start downloading and installing. You’ll get a notification after that.
- After that open Add-ons in the main menu and open ‘Package Installer’ -> ‘Install from repository’ -> Exodus Repository’ -> Video Add-ons.
- The last step is to select ‘Exodus’ and install it. You’ll find the add-on in the ‘Video Add Ons’.
This add-on will give you access to a huge amount of movies, sports, TV shows and more. So the lengthy process will be worth your time!