The FeiyuTech Vimble is the kind of device that makes you realize you’ve always needed a gimbal for your smartphone, even if you never knew it until now. The device provides a lot of utility for your daily needs and allows you to more comfortably use your smartphone from a number of different angles and positions. It really comes in handy when you are in a rather awkward position or situation and you can’t really use your phone normally. However, many are new to using this sort of gadget, thus also skeptical about committing to one. Here, we are going to go over what makes this device great and why it should be an instant buy for any smartphone user.
Overall, it’s a great device that brings massive amounts of utility to the table. And what’s even better, it’s the discount list. Here’s a coupon code that will let you get the FeiyuTech Vimble for a smaller price on TomTop:
Coupon code: YYMD3
Final price: $109
Oh boy, let me tell you about the grip. This device has been designed to have an amazing grip like you’ve probably never really experienced before. Careful though, you might never want to grip anything again once you get a feel of the FeiyuTech Vimble. It has been designed to feature a curve that runs along its grip, making it perfect for the human palm. The manufacturers have invested a lot in the grip’s ergonomic qualities. This allows it to be very comfortable while also efficient and reliable.
Sure, holding it in your hand is great, but what does it offer? Let’s go over its specs and see what the fuss is about.
- It comes with a tilting angle of no less than 320 degrees
- It features a 320 degree rolling angle
- It also has a 320 degree panning angle
- The built-in 2200 mAh battery unit provides a decent battery life, making it efficient and reasonably resistant throughout a day’s use
- Powering the device on and off is also entertaining thanks to the toggle switch and the convenience for easy access it provides
- It also features a Bluetooth shutter which is controllable through the Feiyu On app
How does it work?
Now you might be interested in the device, but still a bit unsure of how it actually works. Its great design has it focused around the toggle switch and how you can use it to operate the various functions of the VImble.
- Single tapping the toggle switch will put the device in either panning or tilting mode, according to your needs
- Once you are in one of these modes, you can long press the switch to enter Lock mode
- Reset the settings you’ve made by tapping the toggle three times
- Use the joystick included in the device’s build to maneuver around four directions of movement
- The toggle is also used to switch between horizontal and vertical shooting modes.