Until now, to enjoy the excellent Kodi media player on your iPhone and other iPad, you had to jailbreak your device, but this will not be necessary once you have followed this tutorial on how to install Kodi on iPhone and iPad without Jailbreak.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an open source media player through which you can watch your favorite movies online on TV, laptop or phone.
Kodi add-ons are not part of the official program, they are developed independently and used to stream content online.
There are currently thousands of add-ons available for installation, each with different purposes and giving access to diversified content, from movies to TV programs or music.
The best-known addons for movie and movie rendering are Covenant, Exodus and 1Channel Prime Wire.
However, for best video quality Covenant is the most recommendable.
How to install Kodi on iPhone and iPad without Jailbreak?
Download Kodi with TweakBox App is the easiest way to install Kodi on your iOS-powered device.
- Access Safari on your device and go to tweakboxapp.com;
- Download the app and allow the installation of the settings profile as recommended on the site;
- Open TweakBox App;
- Tap on ‘Apps’ then on ‘Categories’ and select ‘TweakBox Apps’;
- Search for Kodi;
- Once you have found it, install the app;
- Go to Settings -> General -> Profile and Devices Management -> Enterprise Apps and tap on ‘Trust’;
- Tap once again on ‘Trust’ in the newly opened dialogue box;
The second method implies using Cydia Impactor:
- Download Cydia Impactor;
- Download the Kodi IPA iOS file;
- Connect your iOS-powered device to your PC;
- Extract Cydia Impactor;
- Drag the Kodi app file into the Impactor;
- From the drop-down menu, choose your device and press on Start;
- Sign the file by logging in with your Apple ID and wait for the installation to be finished;
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Devices Management and use your Apple ID to finish the installation and set the app as trusted;
Now you can enjoy Kodi on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak.