In recent times Microsoft did release a series of tablets under the name Surface Pro. The first two edition of Surface Pro went unnoticed, but the third edition Surface Pro 3 made more business than it was expected. Hence, Microsoft decided to add another device to the family of Surface Pro.
The Surface Pro 4 has entered the market featuring a huge display of 12.3 inched screen. The users will have an option in the RAM department of Surface Pro 4 which varies from 4 GB to 16 GB. Just like the RAM, processors will also have variants to choose from. The options will be between M3, Core i5, and Core i7. In the storage section, the consumers will have the choice from having a 128 GB of SSD up to 1 TB of SSD.
The more precise priced versions of the latest edition in Surface Pro series are as follows:
- 128 GB Intel Core m3 for processor with 4GB of RAM: $899
- 128 GB Intel Core i5 for processor with 4GB of RAM: $999
- 256 GB Intel Core i5 for processor with 8GB of RAM: $1299
- 256 GB Intel Core i7 for processor with 8GB of RAM: $1599
- 256 GB Intel Core i7 for processor with 16GB of RAM: $1799
- 512 GB Intel Core i7 for processor with 16GB of RAM: $2199
- 1 TB Intel Core i7 for processor with 16GB of RAM: $2699
Surface Book is Microsoft’s first ever attempt on laptops. Microsoft is looking to expand its hardware reaches with breaking into the laptop markets with its Surface Book and by the looks and the specifications it looks like Microsoft has done pretty well in their first stint at making laptops.
The Surface Book comes out in the market with a screen sized 13.5 inches. The consumers will have a choice between 8 GB of RAM and 16 GB of RAM. The first ever laptop by Microsoft has variants in the storage department much like the Surface Pro 4 which are 128 GB of SSD up to 1 TB of SSD. In the processor front, Microsoft gives you the choice between Core i5 and Core i7 processors.
The first ever laptop by Microsoft can also be used as a tablet.
What are your thoughts on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book? comment below and let us know.