After the success of Surface Pro 3, Microsoft is looking to capitalize and invest in their Surface brand.
With the latest tablet, the Redmond based company is also launching the first ever Microsoft built laptop going by the name of Surface book.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has released into the markets with a screen of 12.3 inches for display.
The latest tablet by Microsoft features RAM variants which will be starting from 4 GB to 16 GB.
The consumers choosing to purchase the tablet also get the choice as to how much powerful they want their processor to be, the options are between Core M3, Core i5, and Core i7.
The latest addition in the Surface Pro series by Microsoft also provides options to the internal storage section which begin from 128 GB of SSD to 1 TB of SSD.
The detailed price versions of Surface Pro 4 are as follows:
- 128 GB Intel Core m3 processor with a RAM of 4GB: $899
- 128 GB Intel Core i5 processor with a RAM of 4GB: $999
- 256 GB Intel Core i5 processor with a RAM of 8GB: $1299
- 256 GB Intel Core i7 processor with a RAM of 8GB: $1599
- 256 GB Intel Core i7 processor with a RAM of 16GB: $1799
- 512 GB Intel Core i7 processor with a RAM of 16GB: $2199
- 1 TB Intel Core i7 processor with a RAM of 16GB: $2699
Microsoft Surface Book has released in the markets with a screen of 13.5 inches for display. The laptop by Microsoft which will be their first, will feature RAM options between 8 GB and 16 GB.
The consumers choosing to purchase the laptop will also be given the choice of storage space, variants starting from 128 GB of SSD up to 1 TB of SSD which is similar to Surface Pro 4.
The the first ever laptop by Microsoft will also provide the options for processors which will be between Core i5 and Core i7 processors.
The Surface Book will consist of a detachable screen which will allow the users to use the laptop as a tablet as well.
What are your thoughts on this bold move of entering in a new hardware market? Comment below and let us know.