Microsoft is trying hard to maintain themselves after the disasters of Lumia in the hardware markets. The success of Surface Pro 3 has come as a ray of hope for the company. Microsoft are now also looking to enter a brand new market with their first ever laptop “Surface Book”
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 will be featuring a mega display of 12.3 inches. The latest device in the Surface pro series by Microsoft will come out with RAM variants which will vary from 4 GB to 16 GB. The users who buy the tablet will also get to choose how powerful their processor should be, the choice will be between Core M3, Core i5, and Core i7. The choice does not end there; the brand new tablet will also have options to choose from in the internal storage section which starts from 128 GB of SSD to 1 TB of SSD.
The detailed price versions of Surface Pro 4 are as follows:
- 128 GB Intel Core m3 processor along with 4GB of RAM: $899
- 128 GB Intel Core i5 processor along with 4GB of RAM: $999
- 256 GB Intel Core i5 processor along with 8GB of RAM: $1299
- 256 GB Intel Core i7 processor along with 8GB of RAM: $1599
- 256 GB Intel Core i7 processor along with 16GB of RAM: $1799
- 512 GB Intel Core i7 processor along with 16GB of RAM: $2199
- 1 TB Intel Core i7 processor along with 16GB of RAM: $2699
Microsoft Surface Book will be featuring a display of 13.5 inches of screen. The first ever laptop by Microsoft will come out with RAM options between 8 GB and 16 GB. The users who buy the laptop will be given the choice of storage space varying from 128 GB of SSD up to 1 TB of SSD very much similar to Surface Pro 4. The choice continues to the processor front too, the users will have the options between Core i5 and Core i7 processors to choose from for the Microsoft build laptop.
The Microsoft Surface Book will be able to be used as a laptop as well as a tablet. With this attempt Microsoft is pushing hard to maintain themselves and break into untapped territories of the hardware market.
What are your thoughts on the Surface editions of Microsoft? Comment below and let us know.