The new Google Play Store 9.7.11 version comes as an update for the recently released 9.6.11/30 version and bring new changes but only under the hood. This article will also show you how to download and install the new Google Play Store APK.
This is a minor update Google has implemented for its apps store and is designed to bring improvements and fix the bugs reported for the last version.
Google Play Store 9.7.11 – New changes under the hood
There aren’t any visible changes in the new version but there are plenty of under the hood improvements.
The new Google Play Store 9.7.11 new changes include:
- Bug fixes – Google decided to fix all the bugs reported for the Google Play Store 9.6.11/30 versions;
- Performance improvements;
- Stability improvements – Some users reported that the last version was unstable on some specific devices, thus, Google thought to fix this issue, too;
Download and install new Google Play Store 9.7.11 APK version
Google will roll out this update automatically but, as we all know already, this will not happen immediately. Therefore, if you don’t want to wait anymore you have to download and install the new Google Play Store version via APK.
- First, go to Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources and tick the option;
- Download Google Play Store 9.7.11 APK for APKMirror;
- Once you’ve downloaded the APK, locate the Downloads folder on your device and tap on it;
- Accept and Install;
That’s it! Now you’ll have the new Google Play Store version on your device.
It might be good to update to the new version since it will also come with an updated Google Play Protect which will better keep you safe from spamming apps, malware, or infected apps.
In conclusion, the new Google Play Store 9.7.11 doesn’t come out with visible changes but it brings new changes under the hood, such as performance and stability improvements, an updated Play Protect, as well as fixes for all the bugs of the last version of the Google apps store.