Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Today we will talk about a new UC Browser version that has been released for handsets that run on Android operating system. If you have never used UC Browser before we suggest you to try it out as it is doing a pretty good job.
The UC Browser comes with many features and below we will just give you a few examples:
- Fast Download;
- Ability to pause downloads;
- Data Saving;
- Night Mode;
- Facebook Mode.
UC Browser 184.108.40.2065: What’s New?
- Ability to open up to 20 tabs simultaneously;
- A new search function that comes with a better interface;
- Incognito mode has been added allowing you to privately browse without saving any history on the mobile device.
UC Browser: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Head to the device’s Settings->Security and enable “Unknown Sources”;
- Search for the latest UC Browser 220.127.116.115 for Android on the internet;
- Download the APK file to your handset;
- Use a file manager to get to the location where you’ve saved the APK file and tap on it to start the installation process.
UC Browser is not the best mobile browser out there, but we suggest you to try it out as there are high chances that you might enjoy using it even more than the popular Firefox or Google Chrome. We think that the developers of UC Browser will bring more new features and options to this application sometime in the near future. In fact, it might even compete with other popular mobile browsers out there.
Have you tested the UC Browser on your Android device? Tell us what new features or options would you like to see being added to this mobile browser!