Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
There are many web browsers that are available for Android devices, but today we will talk about the UC Browser Mini. We can confirm that it is not the best browser out there, but it remains one of the most popular ones.
The UC Browser Mini 10.7.8 is the latest version that has just been released for Android devices. It has an installation file size of only 1.72MB and it can be installed on any handset that runs on Android 2.3+.
We have to mention that the UC Browser Mini is almost similar as the full version browser, but it is ideal for less powerful devices. It comes with many features such as night mode, smart download, fast browsing, incognito mode etc.
We agree that it is not as powerful as other popular mobile browsers such as Opera or Firefox, but we can say that it does its work pretty good and if you have a device that doesn’t come with good specifications, you should definitely try it.
The developers could bring more features and options to the UC Browser Mini, but that might cause lag on devices with low specifications. This will not be very good, since this is the reason why UC Browser Mini exists. That being said, if you want more features and options and you have a decent handset, you can install the UC Browser application.
UC Browser Mini 10.7.8: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Head to your device’s Settings->Security and enable the “Unknown Sources” option;
- Search for UC Browser Mini 10.7.8 on Google;
- Make sure that the website from where you’re downloading the installation file is trusted or you might end up with a malware on your handset;
- Once the download is complete use a file manager application to get to the location where you’ve saved the APK (installation) file;
- Tap on the UC Browser Mini 10.7.8 APK file to start the installation process.