VC Browser is a small, simple and safe high-speed mobile browser that comes with a few features that are making many people very happy. The good thing about VC Browser is that it comes with a small installation file size and it runs extremely well on devices that have low specifications.
VC Browser is very fast when it comes to loading web pages, but it also features a filter function that will make the browsing experience more comfortable.
VC Browser: Features
- It comes with an installation file size of only 3.6MB, which is great for handsets that come with low specifications;
- It loads web pages very fast, but at the same time it is able to download at a very fast speed;
- Ad Blocking: The browser will automatically block any annoying ads;
- Incognito browsing: This feature will allow you to safely browse the internet, without leaving your username/passwords or history saved;
- Download manager: ability to separately save videos and images to easily manage them later.
VC Browser 18.104.22.168: What’s New?
- Usual bug fixes;
- Performance has been optimized.
VC Browser 22.214.171.124: How To Download And Install On Your Android Device
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s Settings->Security;
- Download the VC Browser 126.96.36.199 APK (installation) file from the internet, but make sure that the website from where you’re about to download it is trusted;
- Once the download is complete, you will need to use a file manager application to get to the location where you’ve saved the APK file;
- Tap on the VC Browser 188.8.131.52 APK and wait for the installation to complete;
- When the installation is complete, just launch the VC Browser and start surfing the internet with it.
Get it from Google Play Store.