If you enjoy using Xender in order to share files with your friends and family members, then you arrived at the right place. The reason why we are saying this is because we have gathered the top five most useful Xender tips and tricks and we are going to present them today.
Before we start things off, we want to note that the common theme between our top five tips and tricks for Xender is that they all are highly useful and you might want to share them with your friends so that they know how to get the most out of the app as well. Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Top Five Xender Tips and Tricks
- What many Xender users fail to remember is the fact that this app can share any types of files. This means that Xender can share files starting with basic pictures or images and ending with fully installed apps, PDFs and even APKs.
- The second trick we have for Xender users is how to show hidden files on a smartphone. This can be achieved by following the next steps: Tap on the Profile Image – Settings – Show “hidden files”.
- Talking about hidden files, some Xender users might want to hide certain files from their smartphones whenever they pair with a new smartphone and this can be done by following the next steps: Tap on the Profile Image – Settings – Hide “.nomedia folders”.
- If you are ever worried that someone who is connected to your smartphone via Xender might be “stealing” your files, then you should be pleased to know that there is a way to avoid this from happening. This can be done by following the next steps: Tap on the Profile image – Settings – Now, unmark the “Share mobile data” option.
- The last trick that we have for Xender users is a simple one, but highly useful. Xender users should know that they can always connect Xender with Fileshare in order to transfer files.