Remember how easy it was to buy an iPhone back in the day? All you had to do is to walk into the store and pick out a color that you liked. Well, things are going to change in 2020. Apple took the smartphone industry by storm a couple of months ago when it launched iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the iPhone 10 Pro Max. Now, a new research report is showing us that Apple is looking to take things to the next level in 2020 and launch a total of six iPhone models!
Apple to Launch Six iPhone Models
The research report was published by Jun Zhang who is an analyst for Rosenblatt. Nonetheless, Jun Zhang’s prediction for 2020 after analyzing the market and Apple’s every move is that the Cupertino based tech giant wants to launch six models of iPhone 12.
The question that everyone is asking is why would Apple want to launch six models of its flagship iPhone? The answer to that question is the much-anticipated 5G technology. This means that there will basically be three iPhone 12 models and that each one of them will have a counterpart that uses 5G technology instead of 4G.
iPhone 12 Lineup for 2020
You can check out Jun Zhang’s iPhone 12 lineup below.
- iPhone 12 4G with a 6.1-inch LCD screen and dual rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro 4G with a 5.4-inch OLED screen and dual rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro 5G with a 5.4-inch OLED display and dual rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro Plus 4G with a 6.1-inch OLED display and a triple rear camera with Time-of-Flight 3D sensing capabilities
- iPhone 12 Pro Plus 5G using a 6.1-inch OLED screen, triple camera setup, and ToF features
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G with a 6.1-inch OLED panel, the triple camera setup, and ToF.