Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has been out for a couple of days now and the developers have announced that a brand-new update is on the way. Even though the game is still fresh, the developers are not taking a break and they have already started rolling out a new update that will improve the network performance of the game and improve its stability at the same time.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Update
This is the first major update since the game has been released and Treyarch doesn’t want to take any risks and it decided to focus on improving the overall stability of the game instead of adding new features.
Therefore, Call of Duty fans who love competing in the online modes of the game should make sure to get the new update as soon as possible. With that being said, let’s check out what Treyarch had to say about the new update over Reddit.
- Addressed a crash at the end of matches for Master Prestige players in Multiplayer and Zombies. We’re planning further improvements for related UI issues in a future update.
- General stability improvements across all modes.
- Addressed a crash when crafting the Shield with Frugal Fetish equipped.
- Various stability fixes across all maps.
- Blood of the Dead
- Addressed an issue with the Shield not displaying the correct updated version for the player.
- Addressed a crash when turning on the power in a Custom Mutations match.
- Stash Looting
- Addressed an issue where players had to scroll right or left on the d-pad multiple times to navigate through Stash lists.
- Circle Collapse
- Addressed an issue where the Collapse circle would sometimes appear invisible to players.
- Addressed an issue that highlighted the wrong score on the scoreboard if the scoreboard was opened immediately after death.
- Jumping while sprinting with Ruin now performs the same as with all other Specialists.
- Stash Looting