Is there something better when playing Fortnite other competing against your friends to see which one finishes the weekly challenges faster? Fortunately for Fortnite players, the new Season 6 Week 10 challenges have been revealed and today we are going to present them. Not just that, but we are also going to present players with a couple tips for this week’s challenges.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars;
- Land at the following locations: Lazy Links, Lucky Landing, Lonely Lodge and Salty Springs – each landing rewards 1 Battle Star;
- Complete (3) vehicle timed trails (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars;
- Get one elimination with the following weapons: Shotgun, Assault Rifle and Pistol – each elimination rewards one point.
- Build (2500 Structures – 5 Battle Stars;
- Visit a Viking ship, a camel, ad a crashed Battle Bus – 5 Battle Stars;
- Search (7) Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars.
Tips and Tricks
The first tip that all Fortnite players need to learn is to try and focus on one challenge per match. This has been proven to be the best and fastest way to complete the challenges before the week comes to an end. In addition, we advise all Fortnite players to collect their Free Spray for the week which can be found in East side of Fatal Fields (where the Cube spawned).
Furthermore, completing all Season 6 Challenges is something that all players should consider doing because it Epic Games will reward them with the cool looking Legendary A.I.M Skin (featured picture).
While Week 10 challenges might be fun, we have to admit that they are not that complicated. The great thing about them is that players can complete them without requiring any assistance from their friends.