There are lots of powerful apps that Android fans can use in order to keep themselves entertained during boring hours and Videoder is one of the best. Even though online streaming is the latest trend in the entertainment industry and it’s filled with lots of cool content, there is one big downside to it that we can’t overlook. Streaming online videos is simply impossible if the smartphone is not connected to a stable Wi-Fi network or to mobile data.
As we all know, free Wi-Fi is difficult to find and even though you might find a public Wi-Fi network, you are always advised not to join it since it’s not secure. To make things even worse, mobile data is super expensive and this means that streaming online videos becomes an impossible task for most people. Fortunately, here is where Videoder comes in and offers an alternative.
The first thing that we want to mention about this app is that it is free to use. Despite its inexistent price tag, Videoder is still a powerful app that offers a premium user experience and the best thing about it is that Videoder can download online videos, thus making it possible for users to watch their favorite shows while offline. Now that we gave Videoder a brief introduction, let’s go ahead and check out what are the app’s best features.
- Download online videos from more than 50+ websites;
- Friendly UI (User Interface) that everyone can use;
- Videoder can also download audio videos (free music);
- Videoder supports all types of video formats and the following audio formats: AVI, MP3, MP4, MKV and much more;
- Videoder can download online videos at high resolutions of up to 4K.