If you hate that you need to sit through countless ads before being able to watch your online videos, then TubeMate is the perfect app for you. TubeMate is a highly popular app that made its name in the Android fan community by being able to download online videos from a multitude of video streaming websites and apps. The app can also download free music and podcasts which makes it a great app for people who love to get their entertainment via online sources.
How to Install TubeMate
The problem with TubeMate is that its features which can download online videos go against the ToS (terms of services) of many apps. Therefore, TubeMate can’t be downloaded directly from the official Google Play Store and everyone needs to download TubeMate via APK.
APK updates are a bit tricky to install, but readers who aren’t familiar with APK updates shouldn’t worry because today we are going to present a step by step installation guide for TubeMate.
- Find a reliable APK provider and download the latest version of TubeMate;
- Access the smartphone’s Settings panel and tap on Privacy, now enable the “Unknown Sources” option;
- Navigate to the folder where the TubeMate APK file was downloaded;
- Tap on the APK file and wait for the installation process to be complete;
- All that’s left now is to open TubeMate and start downloading all your favorite music videos.
Watch Online Videos While Offline
As previously mentioned, most people don’t like seeing lots of ads every time they want to watch a video and this makes TubeMate perfect for them. However, TubeMate is also great for people who don’t want to spend all their mobile data, which can be quite expensive, on streaming online videos.