Microsoft Edge is a fast and safe web browser that excels at providing users with a premium user experience when surfing the web by providing them with access to useful features such as adblocker, reading view, saved passwords, private browsing and much more! Nonetheless, Edge is making headlines on our website today because Microsoft’s developers have just published a brand-new update that sports the 220.127.116.1152 version number.
Microsoft Edge 18.104.22.16802 Update
If you enjoy using Edge to surf the web and access all the useful features that it has to offer, then we have some great news to share with you! A new update is now rolling out via Microsoft’s official over the air channels and all Edge users are advised to download it as soon as possible.
Since the update is rolling out via over the air channels, then the only thing that Edge users need to do is to keep their smartphones connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. However, the update can also be manually downloaded and installed in the form of APK (Android Package Kit).
General Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
The new update for Edge is introducing a handful of bug fixes that are taking care of various issues that sometimes caused the web browser to lag and even randomly crash! Fortunately, this is not going to happen anymore now that the 22.214.171.12402 update is available to download.
In addition, the update is boosting the overall performance of Edge by introducing under the hood software tweaks.
Now that we have looked at all the “goodies” that Edge‘s latest update introduces, let’s also take a look at what are the top features that the web browser offers.
• Your favorites, reading list and passwords are safely and securely synced across your devices, for a personalized browsing experience.
• Incognito Browser: when you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn ad blocker on by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
Personalize Your Browser
• With the Reading View, you can reorganize content on a webpage to make it easier to focus.
• Personalize, find and manage your content with Favorites.
• Your Reading list, and History are all in one place.