As many of you already know, SnapTube is a powerful app that can download online videos in a matter of seconds. However, some users are experiencing issues with the download speed and the app takes up to two minutes when it comes to downloading long HQ videos.
This is an issue that lots of SnapTube users have been dealing with and fortunately, there is a workaround to speed up the app’s performances. With that said, today we are going to reveal to everyone what they need to in order to download their favorite online content faster than usual.
How to Speed Up SnapTube
One of the best things about SnapTube is the app’s configuration system. SnapTube gives users lots of options to pick from in order to provide them with a personalized user experience that suits their needs the most. However, what many SnapTube users don’t know is that there is an option which boosts the app’s download speed.
- The first step is to head over to SnapTube’s options menu which can be found in the upper left-hand side of the UI (user interface). Tapping on the three horizontal lines will prompt the drop-down menu to appear;
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on the “Settings” option;
- Now tap once again on the “Download Settings” option;
- The “Download Settings” menu gives users lots of options including the ability to configure the download speed. This is where users need to adjust the different speed options so that the app can download online videos faster than usual;
- Tap on the “Download Speed Limit” option and then set it to “Unlimited”;
- Make sure to check the “Fast Download Mode” box as well because this feature will help SnapTube connect to multiple sources.