Spotify has taken the music industry by storm and there is no doubt about that. This music streaming platform has changed the way people listen to music, especially since all renowned artists have uploaded their entire discographies which means that Spotify users will basically own them all.
With that being said, it should come as no surprise to find out that the Premium version of Spotify is being used by hundreds of millions of people from all over the world. However, this doesn’t mean that the only way to access Spotify Premium is to pay a monthly subscription fee.
Spotify Premium 22.214.171.1243 APK
Spotify Premium is also available in the form of APK. This means that Android smartphone users can get access to all the features that this subscription service has to offer such as unlimited shuffle play and repeat for example without having to pay a single dime. The latest version of Spotify Premium sports the 126.96.36.1993 version number and it comes with a bunch of software improvements.
On the downside of things, APK (Android Package Kit) updates need to be manually download and installed on smartphones. This can be quite tricky at times, but here is where come in because today we are going to present an installation guide for the latest Spotify Premium APK.
Before we do that, we need to advise all interested readers to head over to the “Privacy” panel in their smartphones and enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
- The first step is to download the latest version of Spotify Premium which is 188.8.131.525 in our case;
- Head over to the “Downloads” folder;
- Tap on the recently downloaded APK and pick the “Install” option;
- Wait for the installation process to be finished;
- Open the modded version of Spotify Premium and enter valid account details;
- All that is left is to enjoy all the features that Spotify Premium has to offer.