Respawn Entertainment has released a new for Apex Legends and it comes with lots of improvements and bug fixes that are going to make the gameplay of Apex Legends even more fun. Although, the most important thing about this latest update is the fact that it takes care of some serious issues such as resetting people’s accounts. Not just that, but the update also fixes another annoying bug for PS4 and Xbox One which made the keyboard to cause a fatal script error.
Nonetheless, today we are going to check out everything there is knot about this new Apex Legends update so that all players can get a good idea of the changes that are coming their way.
Apex Legends Update 1.1 Patch Notes:
Quality of Life Changes:
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory;
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating;
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
Jump Pad Phase Walk Interactions:
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.