Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
We talked last week about how the launch of Borderlands on the Epic Games Stores has greatly helped the Fortnite maker get millions of new users and now, we have something even better to share. Even though the highly popular game has been out for a couple of weeks, Gearbox Software has already decided to release a new patch that introduces a bunch of new features and important fixes for annoying issues that impacted the pace of the gameplay.
Borderlands 3 – New Update
The first thing that we want to note about Borderlands 3’s new update is that unlike regular updates, this one is being rolled out through the game itself. Therefore, the only thing that Borderlands 3 fans need to do in order to access the hotfixes and software tweaks that the update introduces is to simply open the main menu and wait for them to download.
Borderlands 3 fans can check to see if they can download any new updates by checking if the in-game menu says “updates are available”. Nonetheless, let’s go ahead and check out the full patch notes for the new update so that we can see everything that it introduces.
The Patch Notes
- Yellow paint has been added to Ambermire to mark a more obvious path to complete the Sabotage Crew Challenge.
- The New-U Station in front of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used during the “Space-Laser Tag” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The New-U Station in front of Titian’s Gate (used during the “Atlas, At Last” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The first Guardian a player runs into during the “Beneath the Meridian” mission is no longer over-leveled.
- The Eridian chest by the Grotto in the Jakob’s Estate is no longer invisible.
- Eridium crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently.
- Scaled down the amount of loot drops in Mayhem Mode.
- Torgue shotgun sticky damage has been reduced.
- Reduced E-Tech shotgun elemental damage from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot”.
- Chupacabratch dropped too much of his hard-earned loot.
- Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They’re special again.
- Removed pain-sounds from Troy for his boss fight.