If last time we’ve shared the complete list of cheat codes for GTA 5, it’s now time to do it for another hugely popular game of the legendary series: GTA 4. The 2008 RPG is known for being one of the darkest creations in the history of gaming. And guess what? That’s one of the reasons why many Grand Theft Auto fans love it even today, meaning 14 years after its release!
As we’ve said in the case of GTA 5, using cheat codes is no fun unless you just want a brief experience while running the game. If you’re playing GTA just to have some fun while making your character run away from the police or fly around in a helicopter or jet, yeah, sure, go ahead and use them cheat codes! But if you’re aiming for the real deal of completing the storyline, using cheat codes will spoil all the fun and excitement.
Thanks to gtaboom.com, we have the complete list of cheat codes for the unmistakable GTA 4! But before getting Niko Bellic into deep trouble once again, make sure you know how to activate those codes first!
How to enter cheat codes in GTA 4
Using cheat codes in GTA 4 is a little bit more complicated than in previous games of the series. But even so, there’s no need to worry! All you need to do is get Niko to bring his mobile phone out, enter the cheat code in the dial area, and hit the call function. It cannot be any easier; let’s admit it!
The first great news is that regardless of the platform you’ve chosen to play GTA 4, the cheat codes are the same everywhere:
- Change Weather: 468-555-0100
- Max Health & Armor: 362-555-0100
- Max Health, Armor and Ammo: 482-555-0100
- Raise Wanted Level: 267-555-0150
- Remove Wanted Level: 267-555-0100
- Spawn Annihilator Helicopter: 359-555-0100
- Spawn Banshee: 265-555-2423
- Spawn Cognoscenti: 227-555-0142
- Spawn Comet: 227-555-0175
- Spawn Buffalo: 227-555-0100
- Spawn Jetmax Boat: 938-555-0100
- Spawn NRG-900: 625-555-0100
- Spawn Sanchez: 625-555-0150
- Spawn SuperGT: 227-555-0168
- Spawn Turismo: 227-555-0147
- Weapons 1: 486-555-0150
- Weapons 2: 486-555-0100
As you probably already know, Rockstar later released two DLCs for GTA 4: ‘Lost and Damned’ and ‘The Ballad of Gay Tony’. These two brought some new cheat codes for the game.
Lost and Damned Codes
- Spawn Burrito: 826-555-0150
- Spawn Double T: 245-555-0125
- Spawn Hakuchou: 245-555-0199
- Spawn Hexer: 245-555-0150
- Spawn Innovation: 245-555-0100
- Spawn Slamvan: 826-555-0100
The Ballad of Gay Tony Codes
- Explosive Sniper Rounds: 486-555-2526
- Super Punch: 276-555-2666
- Spawn Akuma: 625-555-0200
- Spawn APC Tank: 272-555-8265
- Spawn Bullet GT: 227-555-9666
- Spawn Buzzard: 359-555-2899
- Spawn Floater: 938-555-0150
- Spawn Parachute: Dial 359-555-7272
- Spawn Vader: 625-555-3273
GTA 4 presents the story of Niko Bellic, a Serbian scoundrel and mercenary who was involved in the war in his country. He later came to Liberty City in his search for a better life. He moved with his cousin Roman, who was involved in a lot of unethical stuff. Trying to hide his real status to Niko and lying to him that his life is great, Roman slowly ran into even more trouble along with his cousin. That’s where all the ‘fun’ in the game’s story begins, as Niko and Roman often need to work their way out of trouble and help one another in the process.
GTA 4 is initially available for PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. The main installer of the game requires only 22GB of storage space. For the time the game came out in 2008, that meant a lot of storage space! Also, your PC needs to have a graphics card of at least 256MB of memory in order to run the game.