Considering the fact that Microsoft is one of the world’s biggest tech and software companies, then it should come as no surprise that the Microsoft Edge browser is updated on a regular basis with improvements. The developers are always looking for new ways to boost the browser’s performances on Android and in fact, a new update has been released earlier this morning.
With that said, today we are going to check out everything there is to know about Microsoft Edge’s latest update and also present what are the browser’s top features.
Microsoft Edge 184.108.40.20640 Update
The new update for Microsoft Edge is changing the browser’s version number to 220.127.116.1140 and it has been released via Microsoft’s official over the air channels. This means that all Microsoft Edge fans are eligible to download the update right away just by keeping their smartphones connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
User Interface Improvements
Even though most updates that Microsoft Edge receives are equipped with bug fixes and software tweaks, this is not the case for the latest one. The new 18.104.22.16840 update is introducing a big improvement to the user interface’s design and navigation. Therefore, Microsoft Edge fans will receive faster and easier access to their favorite features. Now, let’s take a look at what are the best features that the browser offers.
- Your favorites, passwords, and other saved data are securely synced across your devices.
- Tracking prevention* blocks trackers from sites you aren’t accessing directly. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
- When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
- AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
- Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.