FIFA 22 has the huge merit of bringing together so many football fans from all over the world. You can make a lot of friends while playing the game online. But you can make a lot more friends if you are as good at playing the game as possible!
You know very well that age-old psychological thing that strong people will always be surrounded by people. It’s also available in the case of video games, believe it or not!
We’re proud to present to you what we believe to be one of the best FIFA 22 tier lists! We haven’t included every player that might deserve a place here. It’s more like our own preferences. Last but not least, the best players in real life aren’t necessarily the best ones in the game. Here it goes:
- Robert Lewandoski (Poland/Bayern Munchen) – Striker
- Erling Haaland (Norway/Borussia Dortmund) – Striker
- Kylian Mbappé (France, PSG) – Striker
- Jadon Sancho (England, Manchester United) – RW
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Juventus) – Striker
- Leo Messi (Argentina, PSG) – Striker, RW
- Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium, Manchester City) – Midfielder
- Jan Oblak (Slovenia/Atletico Madrid) – Goalkeeper
- Virgin Van Dijk (Netherlands/Liverpool) – Centre Back
Here we have the dream team that any manager would want. We have some fresh blood like Mbappé or Sancho, some top veterans like Messi, Ronaldo, and Lewa, and so on.
- Thibois Courtois (Belgium/Real Madrid) – Goalkeeper
- Thomas Müller (Germany/Bayern Munchen) – Striker
- Leon Goretzka (Germany/Bayern Munchen) – Midfielder
- Sergio Aguero (Argentina/Barcelona) – Striker
- Luka Modric (Croatia/Real Madrid) – Midfielder
Here we have another interesting set of players that you might not be willing to add to the first starting XI of the world squad, but they’re still great for a team that regularly competes in the Champions League.
- Giorgio Chiellini (Italy/Juventus) – Centre back
- Jordi Alba (Spain/Barcelona) – Left back
- Serge Gnabry (Germany/Bayern Munchen) – RW
- Kingsley Coman (France/Bayern Munchen) – LW
- Marcus Rashford (England/Manchester United) – ST
- Marco Reus (Germany/Borussia Dortmund) – CAM
If we take a close look at this tier, we see some old veterans but also younger players that could always make the difference in a game! Even though it’s only the B-Tier, the players listed here are always worth using in a team.
- David Alaba
- Nicolò Barella
- Harry Maguire
- Franck Yannick Kessié
- Jordan Henderson
- Raphaël Guerreiro
- Marcelo Brozović
- Youri Tielemans
- Marcos Acuña
- Mike Maignan
- Ricardo Pereira
- Luke Shaw
- Georginio Wijnaldum
- Jack Grealish
- Wissam Ben Yedder
- Marcel Sabitzer
- De Gea
- Theo Hernández
- Filip Kostić
- Jesús Navas
- Emiliano Martínez
The footballers listed here are more like the solutions you would use in Europa League matches. But that competition has grown tremendously in recent years, and it shall probably continue likewise for a lot of time. That can only mean one thing: there are lots of interesting players to find there as well!
There’s a special promotion for those willing to buy FIFA 22. Steam offers some users the possibility of purchasing the game for only 9.59 euros, meaning a discount of 84 percent. Here’s how the gaming service describes the game:
“Powered by Football™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 22 brings the game even closer to the real thing with fundamental gameplay advances and a new season of innovation across every mode.”
FIFA 22 is playable for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia.
The legendary FIFA series is changing its name to EA SPORTS FC next year, meaning that FIFA 23 will be the last game under the current designation. However, EA promises that FIFA 23 will be their best game in the series so far.