We reported earlier this month that the highly popular farming RPG Stardew Valley is coming to iOS. The game has now been optimized to run on iPhones and iPads and interested readers can buy the game starting today for the price of $7.99 directly from the App Store. This is great news for Stardew Valley fans who want to keep a close eye on their farm at all times because they are now going to be able to do it mobile.
Play on the Same Account
The best thing about Stardew Valley for iOS is the fact that long-time players can transfer all the data from their PCs. This is amazing because it means that players will not need to start from scratch and they can simply transfer the farm that they created while on the PC and now continue working on it from their iPhone or iPad.
It’s a Full Game
Most developers take big games such as Fallout and then create “mini” versions of them so that they can sell the game on the App Store. Fortunately, this is not the case for Stardew Valley. Eric Barone is the man in charge of the Stardew Valley franchise and he promised that the iOS version of the Stardew Valley is a full game and that it only features minor UI changes so that the game’s options can be easier to access via the touchscreen.
- Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure;
- Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates;
- Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm;
- Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from;
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside;
- Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal.